Job: Sales Director
Location: London and surrounding
We are looking for the next big thing in sales. We want someone who is looking to build on a great start, by stepping up to a leadership role. You are the one. You want to be the sales meister. The top sales dude. The one they envy. How did you get that gig? By reading on...
Every day is different at Sensemble, but you will want to:
Spend time with customers. Understand them. Help them realise their goals. Make us a partner in their success. Win new business. Make new friends and influence them. Listen closely and share what we know.
- Set the sales strategy for our digital platform into each of our sectors. Who, what, where, when and why?
- Reach out and engage. Plan to generate leads and generate them. Nurture them.
- Meet then beat. Love your quota as your route to financial success. Aim to exceed and nothing satisfies like excess.
- Develop market-moving opportunities that change the game. Innovation is core to our DNA. Find it - we'll deliver. Get us new sectors. Help us lead.
- Grow yourself and a team. As we grow you will need to attract, recruit and develop the next crop of sales dudes.
You're out there doing it right now. You’re not interested in who did what 'back in the day’. Today is the day, and you love it. Your customer's love you. Sales drive you. You deliver success time after time, through getting to know your customers intimately. You listen. You innovate. You deliver.
- You will have been in sales for a while but not too long - it's the digital age that matters. You will have a verifiable track record of exceeding quota every single time.
- You must inherently get digital. You need to live it and breathe it, as well as sell it.
- There is no 'modernisation' process with this position - you need to be ready to roll.
The rewards are there, in addition to a truly uncapped package you will be on a career path to an outstanding position. We are ambitious and have big plans. We will release new platforms and new services for more sectors. We are going international and over time this role could develop to take on other regional duties.
So you know what we want. If you've got this far and you are still not sure then that's cool. This is not the one you are looking for. You may be thinking I should update my CV and send it. But we're looking for excitement. So surprise us. Give us 'wow!' That's what we're really looking for.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org